Surface area : 7.2 hactares (about 17.5 acres).
This garden results from the purchase of two properties by the city of Cognac: l’Hôtel Otard de la Grange and l’Hôtel Dupuy d’Angeac which became the town hall and the art and history museum.
Cognac park was listed in 1943 and has many characteristics of a garden “à l’anglaise” (pagoda, orangery, grottos, sinuous lines...). Play area and children’s zoo.
Created from a sketch by the landscape artist and botanist Edouard André, this garden surrounds the town hall in Cognac with its streams, bridges, waterfalls, rose gardens and pergola.
- Business tourism
Services / Comfort
Pets are not accepted
Open all year round
Classification, labels and brands
- Labels Tourisme et Handicap
Things to see
independent visits at all times
COGNAC’S PUBLIC PARK
68 boulevard Denfert Rochereau