Ingrédients for 4 people
500 g of strawberries
1 Granny Smith apple diced in small cubes
40 g of caster sugar
20 g of butter
10 cl of red Pineau des Charentes
250 g of Manslois (fromage frais)
10 cl of liquid cream
- Wash and tail the strawberries and cut into quarters.
- Make a caramel with the sugar and add half the diced apple.
- Deglaze with the pineau ; add the butter, strawberries and remaining diced apple.
- Leave to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Whip the cream and fromage frais.
- Serve the warmed strawberries in a shallow bowl with a quenelle of fromage frais