To play, you need to download the application on your smartphone (android or apple) or take a GPS, remembering to print the list of clues on the website beforehand. Then you will start from a starting point referenced by GPS coordinates.
For a successful cycling experience, here are some tips and safety rules:
- Charge your phone before setting off (or bring an external charger)
- Attach your smartphone to the handlebars
- Turn on the sound so you don't miss any changes in direction
- Make sure you are properly equipped (helmet, supplies, appropriate clothing)
Throughout the route, characters called "Poï'z" will accompany you in search of clues. These clues will allow you to complete the GPS coordinates of the place where the cache is located.
- Drive in single file and stop carefully to answer the riddles
- Respect the signs and pay attention to the traffic
Warning: Some parts of this circuit take place on departmental roads. Be very careful!
Services / Comfort
Pets are not accepted
Prices and means of payment
Free of charge.
- Town location
Geocaching : Terra Aventura – On est tombé sur un os !